Today, Microsoft announced that “D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die” will be available for download starting this Friday, Sept. 19 for $14.99. The latest title from SWERY, “D4” takes players on the journey of a time-traveling detective seeking to solve — and subsequently prevent — his wife’s murder.
Features only on Xbox One:
D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die coming to Xbox One tomorrow
- Directed and written by SWERY, the auteur cult creator of “Deadly Premonition.”
- Kinect allows for advanced gesture and English voice control from a comfortable seated position. Or, play with the controller (and switch to Kinect during gameplay as you wish); Kinect isn’t required to play.
- Kinect gestures replicate the hero’s actions and emotions in each scene, fully immersing the player into the game.
- Cinematic murder mystery story-style with unique next-gen art direction.
- Rankings show how players performed vs. others at the end of each episode, providing retrospective moral insight.Today, Microsoft announced that “D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die” will be available for download starting this Friday, Sept.
OHHHHH GOD TFW NO XBONE FOR ONCE
Miley: “Dad I have something for Tanners bug collection”
my uncle: “that’s great”
Miley: “it’s a bird”
my uncle: “no its not”
They let it go and it flew away just fine, so we’re wondering how she caught it.
she caught another bird.
update: she caught a squirrel today
She is gonna rule the world one day with this power
Anonymous said: One thing I never understood about American unis is... So you pay like 40-60k $ a year.. but for what? Like unless you guys dine in five star restaurants, write on paper made out of gold and get to live in big ass apartments I don't really get what those 60k $ are for... (also as far as i know you have to buy your books on your own as well over there? so wtf)
UNIVERSITIES ARE GREEDY FUCKERS THAT BENEFIT FROM CAPITALISM AND EXPLOITING THOSE WHO SEEK AN EDUCATION AND CANNOT AFFORD IT